With the physiotherapy service the Association offers rehabilitation treatments, adapted to the physical requirements of each patient.
The objetive of the service is to improve the quality of life of persons with physical disabilities, victims of accidents or persons affected by muscular or degenerative pains as well as looking after the well-being of their respective family members
We attend to persons:
- Residents of the Municipality of Calvià.
- With disability certificate (or certificate in process).
- Without discrimination in terms of gender or age.
The service is fronted by:
Social worker of the entity with the following work description:
- Attending to new petitions.
- Follow-up of patients in treatment and their families.
- General coordination of the service.
- Application of treatments using various therapies.
- Education of the patient in order to improve their physical conditions.
- Education of the families regarding the attention required by the patient.
- Techniques applied:
- Neuromeningeal mobilization.
- Stretching and massages.
- Cranial and visceral osteopathy.
- Bobath Therapy.
- Jones Technique.
- Myofascial release technique.
- Gait training.
- Postural hygiene.
- Specified toning.